- Perspectives / Personal Matters 20170301
- Let's Celebrate Personalization: But Not Too Fast 20170301
Before embarking on an instructional change like personalization, educators need to ask themselves some questions.
- The Genius of Design 20170301
Genius Hour projects can bolster student voice and agency, especially if they’re integrated with design thinking principles.
- A School Where Learning Is Personal 20170301
What does a student’s day really look like at a personalized-learning school?
- Student Engagement: Key to Personalized Learning 20170301
Four ways to help students, including English language learners, find the spark to power their own development.
- One-Size-Doesn't-Fit-All Homework 20170301
At one school, an individualized homework experiment creates excitement about learning.
- Making Projects Personal 20170301
How one teacher revamped a project-based assignment to boost student creativity and agency.
- Double Take 20170301
Reviews, research, and relevant reads.